Re: [mosquitto-dev] Approximate availability date for Mosquitto v1.3.4 on Eclipse?

Hi Ian,

The things that need doing are basically just paperwork, including a release review, getting a website up and running and ongoing big fixes, so I think January is realistic. It is a busy time of year though!

Cheers,

Roger