Re: [mosquitto-dev] FW: Custom Authentication in mosquitto mqtt

Hi Kranthi,

I'm not familiar with java beans, but if you can get a C wrapper library to talk to your java code to do the authentication then it should work just fine. There are a few examples of mosquitto authentication plugins out there now github.com/jpmens has a repository mosq-auth-plugin or similar that is a good place to start.

Regards,

Roger