Re: [mosquitto-dev] Approximate availability date for Mosquitto v1.3.4 on Eclipse?

Hi Ian,

Sorry for the delay, it proved trickier than expected getting everything sorted. There is currently no blessed release of mosquitto within Eclipse. The review I was referring to was for the initial contribution of code - the very first commit to the git repository. Although none of the rest of the code has been placed into a release as of yet, I can say that the IP procedures for incoming code have been correctly followed. If this is sufficient for you, then you can get a copy of the equivalent code to the v1.3.5 release by checking out the v1.3.5-not-blessed tag from the Eclipse git repository.

Regards,

Roger