Re: [mosquitto-dev] Approximate availability date for Mosquitto v1.3.4 on Eclipse?

Hi Ian,

I'm told that the IP review of the initial contribution should be fully approved in about a week. At that point I'll import the changes and you should be good to go.

There won't be a 1.3.x release under the auspices of Eclipse, but the code will be the same.

Cheers,

Roger