Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto - Way to automatically set the TLS CA certificate from iOS or Mac Keychain

Hi Karthik,

I don't believe what you want is possible from within libmosquitto.
Could your application extract the CA certificate from the keychain
automatically and pass that to the client? It seems like that would
work if you can - but I'm not at all familiar with iOS.

Cheers,

Roger