RE: [modeling-pmc] Transition Plan for MDT OCL andEMF"QTV" Components?

Hi

I'm puzzled that I'm not one of the proposed MDT-OCL committers given
that I'm the only person to have contributed sufficiently to merit
promotion to a committer under normal circumstances, and given that
I have indicated that I am happy to contribute further to the project.

	Regards

		Ed Willink