Re: [modeling-pmc] Transition Plan for MDT OCL andEMF"QTV" Components?

Hi Ed,

Right, I have forgotten your name. So, I updated the proposed committers list :-) .
Welcome aboard ;-)

lead : Freddy Allilaire
committers :
Anthony Hunter
Bernd Kolb
another SAP guy
Laurent Goubet
Ed Willink

Regards,
Freddy.

Ed Willink a écrit :
Hi

I'm puzzled that I'm not one of the proposed MDT-OCL committers given
that I'm the only person to have contributed sufficiently to merit
promotion to a committer under normal circumstances, and given that
I have indicated that I am happy to contribute further to the project.

	Regards

		Ed Willink