RE: [modeling-pmc] Transition Plan for MDT OCL andEMF"QTV" Components?

Hi Ed,

Agreed, there is no need to exclude anyone who has demonstrated commitment the the project, especially those who have contributed to it in the past. We will add you to the list.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for "Ed Willink" ---03/16/2009 03:10:00 PM---Hi I'm puzzled that I'm not one of the proposed MDT-OCL comm"Ed Willink" ---03/16/2009 03:10:00 PM---Hi I'm puzzled that I'm not one of the proposed MDT-OCL committers given

"Ed Willink" <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

03/16/2009 03:10 PM

RE: [modeling-pmc] Transition Plan for MDT OCL andEMF"QTV" Components?

Hi

I'm puzzled that I'm not one of the proposed MDT-OCL committers given
that I'm the only person to have contributed sufficiently to merit
promotion to a committer under normal circumstances, and given that
I have indicated that I am happy to contribute further to the project.

Regards

Ed Willink