Re: [mihini-dev] Mihini Cross Compilation

Le 14/08/2013 15:17, mnerys@xxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
> Cool. It worked like a charm. At the end, I din a "apt-get install
> rpm" and it worked great. Yesterday, since the CPack was
> complaining about rpmbuild, I did a "apt-get install rpmbuild" and
> "apt-get install librpmbuild3" but the error persisted. I was about
> to look for the directive where the rpm build was being requested
> (the one you sent), but decided to send the e-mail. Thanks for the
> quick reply.

Following an idea of Romain about this issue, I made two little
changes in the default toolchain:

− if rpmbuild is not in PATH, we will not try to generate a .rpm,
− if dpkg is not in PATH, we will set the
"CPACK_DEBIAN_PACKAGE_ARCHITECTURE" to "i386"…

I tried to use uname, but it gives me i686 when dpkg needs i386 on my
Ubuntu, and "unknown" in my Arch 64bit... Where I can find x86_64 but
dpkg expects amd64... So without dpkg, we will have to change manually
this option :(

Maybe we can try to find how dpkg gets the architecture's name he wants.

Guilhem.

https://github.com/nim65s/mihini-repo/commit/5c4fc55004f048edf9f1385f4d4b632f991e9f64

Back to the top