From:        Guilhem Saurel <gsaurel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        mihini-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        08/14/2013 06:12 AM
Subject:        Re: [mihini-dev] Mihini Cross Compilation
Sent by:        mihini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Le 13/08/2013 21:05, mnerys@xxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
> There is still an error related to rpmbuild, but it is not affecting me. It's more fyi.

Yes, in the main CMakeLists.txt, there is:

SET(CPACK_GENERATOR "TGZ;DEB;RPM")

so CPack will try to generate a TGZ, a DEB and an RPM.

On a RedHat-based distro, everything will work out of the box ; but on a
Debian-based, you will need the package "rpm" to be able to build an RPM.

To get rid of this error, if all you need is the .deb, you can replace
this line by

SET(CPACK_GENERATOR "DEB")

Guilhem.