Re: [mihini-dev] Mihini Cross Compilation

Hello Guilhem,

I've got some news after using the CPack branch. Thanks!

Please note that I am just starting using git and this whole process, so I'm trying to make myself clear and avoid misunderstandings in our communication. So, I am listing my steps and the outcome I get. I hope I'm not being too verbose/boring. :)

Let's go!

I moved my old repository out of the way:
mv mihini-repo mihini-repo_2013_08_13

Then I got your CPack branch:
git clone -b CPack https://github.com/nim65s/mihini-repo.git

Then, I did:
sed -i "s/gsaurel/$(whoami)/" cmake/toolchain.raspberrypi-linaro.cmake

The build went fine, I used:
./bin/build.sh -t raspberrypi-linaro

Now, please have a look on my next commands and issues/commands in parentheses.
cd build.raspberrypi-linaro

make gpio
[100%] Built target gpio
(cool! gpio library was built)

make agent_treemgr_gpio
[100%] Built target agent_treemgr_gpio
(cool! agent_treemgr_gpio library was built)

make package
[ 37%] Built target log
[ 40%] Built target sched
[ 48%] Built target racon
[ 68%] Built target gpio
(cool! gpio and other needed libraries are here)

[ 82%] Built target agent_treemgr_agentconfig
[ 82%] Built target agent_treemgr_update
[ 82%] Built target agent_treemgr_appcon
[ 85%] Built target agent_treemgr
(worry! no agent_treemgr_gpio anywhere)

(Here comes an error :/ )
[100%] Built target tester
Run CPack packaging tool...
CPack: Create package using TGZ
CPack: Install projects
CPack: - Run preinstall target for: EMBEDDED
CPack: - Install project: EMBEDDED
CMake Error at /home/marcelo/mihini-repo/build.raspberrypi-linaro/luafwk/loader/cmake_install.cmake:42 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot find
  "/home/marcelo/mihini-repo/build.raspberrypi-linaro/runtime/lua/loader.so".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /home/marcelo/mihini-repo/build.raspberrypi-linaro/luafwk/cmake_install.cmake:90 (INCLUDE)
  /home/marcelo/mihini-repo/build.raspberrypi-linaro/cmake_install.cmake:39 (INCLUDE)
CPack Error: Error when generating package: mihini
make: *** [package] Error 1
(problem! No .deb was generated)

Any other ideas?

Best,