Re: [mihini-dev] Mihini Cross Compilation

Thanks Guilhem,

The .deb is being generated and the "Run As" is being able to find the libraries (no more errors on the "require"s).

There is still an error related to rpmbuild, but it is not affecting me. It's more fyi.

I'll get back to GPIO device tree now.

===

CPack: - package: /home/marcelo/mihini-repo/build.raspberrypi-linaro/mihini-0.8.0-armhf.deb generated.
CPack: Create package using RPM
CPack: Install projects
CPack: - Run preinstall target for: EMBEDDED
CPack: - Install project: EMBEDDED
CPack: Create package
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CPackRPM.cmake:271 (MESSAGE):
  RPM package requires rpmbuild executable

CPack Error: Error while execution CPackRPM.cmake
CPack Error: Cannot find rpmbuild
CPack Error: Problem compressing the directory
CPack Error: Error when generating package: mihini
make: *** [package] Error 1

Best,

Marcelo Nery dos Santos
Research Software Engineer