Re: [mihini-dev] Getting Started with Mihini

Hello Marcelo,

Thank you for the feedbacks!

Regarding the issue with Modbus compilation: it has been fixed and pushed to the repository.

You can see it here http://git.eclipse.org/c/mihini/org.eclipse.mihini.git/commit/?id=abe7016dcb571019c16e43fee2b35680bff81aa8

I also plan to add in automatic tests a task to build this Modbus lib,  so that this issue won’t reproduce.

Regarding the issues to access Mihini agent from your workstation: like Guilhem said, it’s a configuration issue.

Both shell module and the module providing the APIs used by IDE have a setting to allow external connection (ex. shell.address = "*").

The default value is to not allow external connection (for security matters I think), we may re-evaluate this default value, but any way, feel free to edit the defaultconfig.lua file to fit your needs!

Feel free to tell us if those responses helped you or if you still have some issues.

Regards,

Laurent Barthelemy