[mihini-dev] First steps

Hi,

i am really impressed about m2m.eclipse.org. Last week i bought a "beagle bone black", "arduino due" and some other stuff. We could setup mihini on beagle bone using debian. Was really easy following your instructions - good job on your wiki!

ow i am going to do my first steps with lua applications. Are there some examples around how to use lua based on mihini to blink a led on beagle board? I already could find the greenhouse demo in git, but it is really advanced. I would look like a simple step by step tutorial.

Best Florian

And thanks for that great project...

Back to the top