От: mdt-ocl.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mdt-ocl.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] от имени Laurent Goubet [laurent.goubet@xxxxxxx]
Отправлено: 1 июля 2009 г. 16:24
Кому: MDT OCL mailing list
Тема: Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] MDT 2.0.0 vs OMG 2.0 / 2.2?

Hi,

I'd also rather see us focus our efforts on supporting OCL 2.2 as best
as can be instead of splitting the dev between the adoption of this new
spec and the disambiguation/support of things that have changed since
OCL 2.0.

The list of changes (as in "break") between the two versions might be
limited enough for us to maintain both version at small cost ... but if
this list becomes too large it will rapidly become an ordeal to make
changes towards the adoption of 2.2.

Laurent