[mdt-ocl.dev] MDT 2.0.0 vs OMG 2.0 / 2.2?

Relating the following bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/259031 recently replied by Ed.

I'm confused. Are we going to support both specification versions in MDT-OCL 2.0.0?. I believe that it could be a chaos if we try tackle that challenge.

I think that must clearly specify what are we going to do, and update the wiki with our ideas. We are 4 thinking heads who must align our thoughts in the same way...

>From my point of view, we must bury OMG OCL 2.0 specification and change the implementation to adopt the new OCL 2.2 one. Keeping two implementations to support both specifications doesn't seem to be reasonable, in my opinion. If a client would like to use an OMG OCL 2.0 compliant implementation instead of the new one, he just have to use MDT OCL 1.3. What do you think?

Cheers,
Adolfo.
--