Re: [mat-dev] Next release of Memory Analyzer

> if there are multiple implementations and adding tests

Yeah. Multiple implementations might require multiple resolvers.
However, what if we implement resolvers for OpenJDK? It should cover lots of cases.

>If you right click a String > Copy > Value, or Save Value to File

I know and use that, however it is a multi-step process.
being able to preview medium strings would be a plus.

>MAT already has a query for providing exactly what you want. Right click on a HashMap and select Java Collections > Hash Entries and click Finish.

The problem with that approach it requires lots of clicks, and it does not enable investigation-like use-case.
I think the query could be run behind the scenes, so users could just analyze the data.

Well, I think I can create a PR for that, however the question is "what is the release date"

Vladimir

Back to the top