Re: [mat-dev] [CAUTION] Re: Next release of Memory Analyzer

Hi,

A short update - I just made the contribution to RC2 with a MAT 1.8.1 version (the build from 10.Sep).
Once the final SimRel bits are available in staging I will prepare the standalone packages.
Release of MAT 1.8.1 is then expected on 19.Sep.

Thanks Andrew for doing all the real work!

Regards,
Krum