Kevin Grigorenko
kevin.grigorenko@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM WebSphere SWAT

Inactive hide details for Andrew Johnson ---09/03/2018 12:58:21 PM---When should we release the next version of Memory AnalyzerAndrew Johnson ---09/03/2018 12:58:21 PM---When should we release the next version of Memory Analyzer? Either a service release or a new featur

From: Andrew Johnson <andrew_johnson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Memory Analyzer Dev list" <mat-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/03/2018 12:58 PM
Subject: [mat-dev] Next release of Memory Analyzer
Sent by: mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

When should we release the next version of Memory Analyzer?
Either a service release or a new feature release?

I've made some bug fixes and minor enhancements recently - nothing major
though.

537341 Fixes for DTFJ with for OpenJ9 version 10
342543 New icons so now all queries have icons - which also now work
better in dark theme.
- do take a look at the new icons and say what you do / don't like
477796 - new 32x32 48x48 and 64x64 Memory Analyzer icons
538093 Fix test case failures with new DTFJ
537180 DTFJ help updates
538272 More preferences
538085 Change reference update site
340446 Can't open phd if txt file exists in same directory
537409 Choose dump location for acquire heap dump for IBM VMs - acquire
heap dump now finds the created dump more easily
536920 Provide extra links for top components report - there are more
links to actual objects

>After Photon.0, the simultaneous release cadence will move from a 1 year
release cycle to a 13 weeks cycle.
>The releases will occur at the end of September, December, March and June
each year. Instead of a one year long ramp-up to a release, there will be
rolling releases.
https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_Cycle_FAQ

SimRel 2018-09 GA : 19/09/18
For us at +3, RC1 is 5 September 2018, RC2 is 12 September 2018
so there might just be time

SimRel 2018-12 GA : 18/12/18
For us at +3, RC1 is 4 December 2018, RC2 is 11 December 2018

Andrew Johnson

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.