Re: [mat-dev] MAT for Indigo

I haven't been able to do much testing of the latest build, but I do see
the license change.

Does the change from having API + chart + dependencies features to putting
everything (but the RCP?) in the dependency feature for the RCP build have
any effect on updates etc? It's not really a dependencies feature anymore.

Andrew Johnson

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.