From: mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Johnson
Sent: Montag, 16. Mai 2011 16:37
To: Memory Analyzer Dev list
Subject: Re: [mat-dev] MAT for Indigo

I updated the help for the inspector view value tab, and for DTFJ thread details.

I tried updating the org.eclipse.mat.product/mat.product file but About Eclipse Memory Analyzer > Installation Details > Installed Software > Memory Analyzer Tool > Properties still isn't right.

Copyright says: No copyright information has been provided.
License Agreement says: product.license

I don't yet know where this information is being stored - but it should be obtained from a properties file.

We might need to remove
   <license>
        <url>%product.licenseURL</url>
        <text>