Re: [m2e-users] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (execution: default-compile, phase: compile)

On Nov 2, 2011, at 12:52 PM, Rafał Krzewski wrote:
> get it preinstalled in their Eclipse when they start working on a project, and everything will be fine. All the scary error markers will go away :)

They mask out other ones in the Package Explorer and Problems panes. If there were a way to turn it into a warning, as a workspace setting, that alone would've solved this issue for me. Anyone? :)

Vegard

Back to the top