Re: [m2e-users] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (execution: default-compile, phase: compile)

On Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:15:00 AM Igor Fedorenko wrote:
> Out of the box, m2e only supports maven compiler plugin with
> compilerId=javac. To make it work for other compilers, compilerId=jdt in
> your specific case, you need to add this explicit lifecycle mapping
> configuration in your (parent) pom.xml

As mentioned before I think it would suite the Eclipse hosted m2e
to make using the JDT compiler no more difficult than using javac.

IMHO it should actually be the default, but putting additional burdens
on those who want to use the same compiler for incremental and
full builds really feels wrong to me.

greetings from Ludwigsburg,
Stephan

Back to the top