Re: [m2e-users] On handling of generated code

Agreed. Developer-related discussions should happen on m2e-dev list.

As for "cannot complete the install", this is really a p2 user question.
Something in your installation prevents m2e upgrade, so you need to find
what that is and uninstall it. Or start with a fresh eclipse install.

You may also want to wait until m2e 1.1 M3 becomes available as
development/snapshot builds are really targeted at m2e developers and
advanced users interested in helping with m2e development.

--
Regards