Re: [m2e-users] On handling of generated code

Den 22. okt. 2011 kl. 16.42 skrev Steve Cohen:

> "Cannot complete the install because of a conflicting dependency."

Sorry about the hijack. Just to rule out some potential problems: You have Eclipse Indigo (the latest), and you've done Check for updates, so everything is up to date? I did this (from scratch) a few days ago, and installing a m2e drop from that update site mentioned earlier in the thread worked for me.

Vegard

Back to the top