[m2e-users] On handling of generated code

I am working on a top-down web service project that relies on code generation, using the jboss ws plugin's wsconsume. There are many iterations of WSDL and schema yet to come as I develop this.

An irritation here is that whenever something goes wrong and the code generation fails for whatever reason, the generated code directory may not exist at the end of the failed process, particularly after a clean. At this point eclipse very "helpfully" removes the generated code folder from the build path. I would rather that it left the build path as is and simply failed the compile, rather than making me go back and edit the build path every time this happens.

Is there a way to configure things so that it happens this way?

Back to the top