Re: [m2e-users] On handling of generated code

On Oct 20, 2011, at 3:58 PM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:

> [2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_compatible_maven_plugins

Am testing this now, looks good. I have one question: After I have installed my mojo's artifact (a generate-sources one), and then do Run as->Maven generate sources, it does run (the missing lifecycle config error gone, yay), but the Eclipse build path is not updated automatically to include the new generated-sources folder, like I think it did in 0.12.

Update project configuration does not add the folder to the build path either.

Is this because of the thing you mention at the bottom of the wiki, me not using plexus-build-api to update workspace resources from the mojo, or should it work automatically?

I am mapping to execute, and runOnConfiguration is true.

I have
m2e - Maven Integration for Eclipse	1.1.0.201110201603	org.eclipse.m2e.feature.feature.group	Eclipse.org - m2e

Vegard

Back to the top