Re: [m2e-users] Searching Maven Central (and the outdated introductory video)

Maven Central repository index is big and takes tens of minutes to
download. Make sure "Updating Indexes" background job finished before
you try to use central repository index in m2e. The same index also used
for to discover archetypes. (yes, m2e could provide better GUI feedback
and we'll gladly accept a quality patch ;-) ).

Project materialization requires team-provider integration and none is
installed as part of Indigo "for java developers" distribution. You can
install team provide integrations from workspace preferences
Maven->Discovery (disclaimer -- I have not actually tried materializing
neo4j).

You should not need to configure anything to use Nexus indexes in m2e, iirc.

Igor