[m2e-users] Test sources and resources are being packaged

I'm still using Helios, m2e-core 0.12.x and m2e-wtp 0.11.x and I'm having problems because files under testSourceDirectory and testResources (I'm not using standard directory for test [re]sources) are being packaged and deployed to the application server.

Running mvn package works as expected (files under test directories don't get deployed)

I also noticed it´s only happening on the modules with ejb packaging type. Modules with jar packaging are deployed correctly, without test resources. Would it be a bug?

If you need, I can attach a test project to help you reproduce the error.

Thanks and regards,
Rafael.

Back to the top