[m2e-users] Searching Maven Central (and the outdated introductory video)

Hello,

How can I configure M2E to deliver the same search results as Maven Central?

I would like to use m2eclipse to materialise a project, which is listed on Maven Central.
(This project is named "neo4j", and you can see that it is really listed at Maven Central here [1] )

I was pleasantly surprised, when I saw that this exact same goal was solved in the M2E introductory video,
which is embedded from the main M2E page. This is the video about which I am talking: [2].

However, with the out of the box configuration of M2E as part of the Indigo "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers" [3],
searching on Maven Central did not work.

Further searching revealed that Maven Central does not publish the URL of their archetype catalogue anymore.
Instead a package manager like the Nexus Manager is supposed to handle this.

However, I could not find any instructions on how to configure the Nexus Manager *through* M2E.

Any links to existing documentation, wiki pages, or discussion threads are highly appreciated.

sincerely, Benjamin.

[1] : http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails|org.neo4j|neo4j|1.4.1|jar
[2] : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyuMMqlpOq0&feature=player_embedded
[3] : http://eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-developers/indigor