Re: [m2e-users] version schizophrenia

OK, thanks for the advice. I thought I would spam the list first to see if anyone was familiar with this behavior before reporting it as a bug.

I'll have to see if I can get a repeatable case - as it is things seem sort of random - and I am usually trying to fix some other problem at the time

Cheers, Eric