Re: [m2e-dev] m2e-dev Digest, Vol 22, Issue 1

I am surprised m2e calls AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipant, this is not
intentional. AbstractMavenDependencyResolver.resolveProjectDependencies
is the only way that may work. I suggest you run the code through
debugger to see how m2e reads MavenProject instance and configures
workspace projects. There were noticeable changes in 1.1, so you almost
certainly want to look at the new version.

Igor