Re: [m2e-dev] m2e Connectors and dependence on plugin

Well, lets forget the workspace integration solution for a moment...

The current available methods to retrieve configuration parameters is limited. I do not really need the plugin or its structures... Reflection implies I have the
plugin classes. I only need the parameters in some form.

I could read the configuration xml but it's not very elegant. Maybe that's the only solution?