Re: [m2e-dev] m2e-dev Digest, Vol 22, Issue 1

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the reply. To respond:

On 02/12/2011, at 2:49 AM, m2e-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

m2e does not directly execute Maven build lifecycle, so
AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipant will not be called be default, at
least I do not believe it will.
Actually, I think it does... may be because it is part of Maven's pom loading machinery? Dependencies added by my participant are shown in Eclipse.

However the resource folders my participant adds are not recognised...

Any further ideas? I want my participant to inform m2e that it is part of the project configuration cycle.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Christopher

Back to the top