[m2e-dev] Patches to plugins to support Workspace Resolution

Hi m2e developers.... I've started the ball rolling on patching axis2-aar-maven-plugin and maven-war-plugin to get them to understand Workspace resolution during a build.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5206
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-269

If you wouldn't mind, please weigh-in there as your input will insure the proper implementation of the feature! (y'all probably know how to do it right, whereas I was just interested in getting it to breathe)

CG

Back to the top