Re: [linuxtools-dev] TMF: histogram

Hi Xavier

this would be nice feature. Current Histogram implementation is quite generic. The data model (see HistogramDataModel.java) can
be used for different types data. For the viewing part is implemented in base class (Histogram.java). All the pieces are there for what
you've suggested. We would only need to code the data collection part (TmfEventRequest) and where each histogram is going to be placed
in the Eclipse view.

If you would like to display each trace in the same histogram with for example a different color this is not easily supported by the current
implementation.

By the way, we were thinking of using SWT chart for displaying the histogram and using a specific state state system for the data storage.
We have some working prototypes. However, I don't have a date for that implementation.

Best Regards
Bernd

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer