Re: [linuxtools-dev] TMF: histogram

Sounds like a good idea, we just have to figure out what is the best way to show this to the user without taking up too much valuable window space. Here's a proposal:

We could put a [+]/[-] widget next to the full trace histogram (when it is an experiment/trace set), and expanding it would show the child traces. We could still have only one zoom histogram and the user would be able to select a zoom window from any of the displayed full trace histogram. Only one of them at a time would have the zoom window. Would we want to support reordering/hiding of some of the histograms?