Re: [linuxtools-dev] How to use the org.eclipse.linuxtools.perf plugin

Hi Dmitry,

I believe that maybe we have worked on the same feature (remote perf)?
If that is the case, i would like to say to you that our team have a
great interest on the remote capabilities and that we can even try to
work together on these issues in the future.
Currently Wainer (another comitter) and I are working on a remote
framework for testing using mock capabilities.
We also plan to expand other plugins functionalities.

Could you look for me on #eclipse-linux from freenode with the "gzus"
nickname?

Kind regards,
Rodrigo.