[linuxtools-dev] How to use the org.eclipse.linuxtools.perf plugin

Hi,

I am using the eclipse linuxtools project V 2.0.0, especially the perf tool. I have tested their features and I want use this plugin to add some features when using Perf with the remote target. But I have a problem because the packages are not exported in this plugin.

Are there any ways to add other features using the org.eclipse.linuxtools.perf plugin?

Best regards

Hamdene

Back to the top