[linuxtools-dev] LTTng-TMF hack-a-thon, December 12

Hello all,

We'll have a unofficial Hack-day on thursday December 12 at Polytechnique in Montréal, for those interested.  We'll work on LTTng and TMF features, get feedback on new features, most of which are available in the experimental Tmf RCP, announced previously in october (available at http://secretaire.dorsal.polymtl.ca/~gbastien/TracingRCP/).  The idea is, though there might be some preliminary work and suggestions, that the actual course of the day will be decided on the spot, by the people present.  We'll most probably divide the group in smaller workgroups to work on specific topics.

If you want to join physically, it will take place at École Polytechnique, pavillon Lassonde (http://goo.gl/maps/zrIh1) on December 12, from 9h30 in room L-4812.  Bring your laptop and let us know in advance if you plan to come. If you wish to participate but cannot come to Polytechnique, then let us know and we'll find a way to have you join the conversation.

Whether or not you'll be present, you may propose ideas and topics of discussion and we'll take those into consideration.

Geneviève Bastien
Research Associate
École Polytechnique de Montréal
514-340-4711 #7184