Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linuxtools unified launch

I'll just take this opportunity to point out once more that PTP provides a complete framework for integrating external performance tools with Eclipse without the need to write plugin code. The framework includes the ability to specify a user interface in the profiling launch configuration and to launch the tools remotely. It would be great if we could enhance this framework to support the unified launch requirements of Linuxtools.

Cheers,
Greg