Re: [linuxtools-dev] How does Eclipse parse LTTng2 / CTF traces ?

Hi,

If your traces were generated on the same CPU, the events are de-facto correlated on their timestamp and they can be visualized in TMF.

The steps are pretty straightforward:
- Create a tracing project
- Import all your traces in the Traces folder (assign the correct trace type)
- Create an experiment (in the Experiment folder)
- For that experiment, select the traces you want to visualize (from the Traces folder)
- Open the experiment (double-click)

You can find more details in the User Guide (in the Help section) or in the wiki (
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Linux_Tools_Project/LTTng/User_Guide)

Regards,
/fc