[linuxtools-dev] How does Eclipse parse LTTng2 / CTF traces ?

Hi,

We’re looking at integrating some LTTng2 / CTF support into our product, in order to visualize lttng-ust traces.

Since we’ve got an existing visualization framework, parsing the CTF traces is one key concern.

We’ve come across babeltrace, but we were wondering whether there’s other solutions available.

How does Linuxtools parse CTF … is it implemented in Java or does it use native libs ?

Are you guys aware of any alternative solutions ?

Thanks,
Martin

Back to the top