Re: [linuxtools-dev] TMF: thanks a lot

Hi,

On 06/19/2012 05:50 PM, Francois Chouinard wrote:
Hello Xavier,

Thanks for the comments.

    o Support on Indigo.
      On one side, I'm stuck on eclipse Indigo for various reasons.
      On the other side, I would like to use TMF from linuxtools-1.0.
      Is it planned to have an official backport of TMF for indigo ?

TMF is supposed to work out of the box for both Indigo and Juno. I
haven't tested on older versions of Indigo (pre-SR2) but, AFAIK, TMF has
no particular dependency on Juno or Eclipse 3.8/4.2. If you find one,
let us know!

If you build it from source, it's true.

In fact, my first idea was to use an official update-site for automated builds. (for instance http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/update-indigo or http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/update-juno)

Unfortunately, http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/update-indigo is too old, and http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/update-juno grabs Juno stuff...

Xavier

Back to the top