Re: [linuxtools-dev] Issue with eclipse-build-generatedScripts.tar.bz2

On 08/08/11 17:56, Andrew Overholt wrote:
* Thomas Gellekum<Thomas.Gellekum@xxxxxx>  [2011-08-08 11:52]:
However, our preference in the port is to use the orbit jars, put them
into a known location inside eclipse-build and patch the build.xml's
and *dependencies.properties where needed.

Submit patches to append FreeBSD paths to *dependencies.properties and
we'll include them.  The symlinking logic walks the list and finds a
suitable match.

A bit easier said than done, right now. In the port we're using sed to patch the properties files at build time because the paths in there need to be absolute. But this is actually part of a patch set I'm working on.

To be sure, as long as we don't fix the paths in the build.xml's we'll have only part of a solution, but I'm all for taking one step at a time.

tg

Back to the top