Re: [linuxtools-dev] Successful 0.5 release review; final TODOs for 0.5

On 03/17/2010 02:35 PM, Andrew Overholt wrote:
Please do final testing.

I've tested libhover, Valgrind, stubby, .spec editor, OProfile, and
ChangeLog.  Before publishing 0.5, I'd like to have successful testing
reports for:

- autotools
- systemtap
- callgraph
- ltt
- man

Thanks,

Andrew

Autotools is ok to go.

The bug with initial MakeTargets not showing still exists since the upstream fix didn't make it into 6.0.2. The fix is slated to be in 7.0. Workaround is to close project or workspace and reopen to see MakeTargets.

I confirmed that add include is fixed in 6.0.2.

There is also a bug/feature with automatic build. Doesn't seem to activate for Autotools projects. In my testing, the incremental build is not enabled for the builder. This may be expected behaviour for Make projects. Will fix/resolve this for the next release. Manual build works fine.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top