[linuxtools-dev] Successful 0.5 release review; final TODOs for 0.5

Hi,

Our 0.5 release has been cleared from an Eclipse point of view.  This
means that we can release 0.5 whenever we are ready.  What defines
"ready"?  Well ...

- we will verify that the 0.5 N&N is complete
- I will perform a signed build from the branches
- everyone will do a final test and sign-off
- I will tag the SVN revision with "R0_5_0"
- I will announce the release
- I will do another signed build in our Helios stream which will be a
  part of Helios M6

I will email once the signed build is ready to be tested one last time.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top