[linuxtools-dev] 0.5.0 branched, still work to do

Hi,

I've branched everything for our 0.5.0 release and made our Hudson
Galileo build use the branches.  Please commit anything you want to make
it to the release to both the branch (branches/0.5.0/) _and_ trunk.

We have a few test failures but Jeff will take care of those quickly.

Please ensure N&N items are written and general usability is verified.
If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top