[linuxtools-dev] Announcing 0.5.0 release

The Eclipse Linux Tools team is proud to announce our 0.5.0 release.
This release is compatible with the Galileo releases of the Eclipse SDK
(version 3.5.x) and CDT (version 6.0.x).  It is available now from our
update site:

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/update

Installation instructions are available:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/PluginInstallHelp

70 bugs [1] were closed as part of this release including bug fixes and
new features.  Highlights include:

- tools for the analysis and visualization of LTTng traces
- GCov integration
- a Dashboard perspective for visualising system activities
- many improvements to the scripts to build the Eclipse SDK for Linux
  distributions

The full list of highlights can be see on our new and noteworthy page
[2].  That page also contains a list of community contributions to our
0.5 release from the following excellent individuals:  Niels Thykier,
Benjamin Drung, and Jens Seidel.  Thanks to all for their hard work and
contributions.

Committers participating in this release include:

  William Bourque
  Francois Chouinard
  Roland Grunberg
  Anithra P Janakiraman
  Jeff Johnston
  Alexander Kurtakov
  Andrew Overholt
  Xavier Raynaud
  Alvaro Sanchez-Leon
  Charley Wang

Thanks to everyone and looking forward to 0.6 which will be a part of
the Helios release train,

Andrew

[1]
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=Technology&product=Linux+Tools&target_milestone=0.5&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0

[2]
http://eclipse.org/linuxtools/new

Back to the top