Re: [linuxtools-dev] eclipse build dependencies / how to keep track with OSGi meta information

* Matthias Klose <doko@xxxxxxxxxx> [2009-08-07 10:06]:
> On 07.08.2009 16:00, Andrew Overholt wrote:
>> * Alexander Kurtakov<akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx>  [2009-08-07 07:22]:
>>> You should look at the BuildRequires in Fedora's spec file. I hope
>>> that we will have some documentation and may help scripts for this in
>>> eclipse-build but it's not smth I'm going to work on soon.
>>
>> This documenting is something we'd love help with, doko.
>
> yes, trying to do that; I won't have the time to do the full eclipse
> packaging for deb based distros, but I'll write down what needs to be
> done. There are too many people announcing uncoordinated eclipse
> packaging "over the weekend" :-/

Ugh.  I _really_ hope we can standardize.  It's silly to have a million
different ways to do it and a million different naming schemes, etc.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top